I think I scammed the scammer....

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
So I had a scammer contact me about my car on KSL.com... he says he is in Cheyenne Wyoming and will send me a check for the asking price plus some to cover the shipping. He wanted my address to send the check. I gave him the Farmington Police departments address with the name of Officer John Franco... The dumbnuts actually sent the check! Now he is texting me to cash the check and get back to him as to where to take the car for shipping. I replied "Who is this and what are you talking about?"
Nothing back yet....

gatchmo5710

I like to keep them busy for a little too. Then usually end the convo with some degrading comment about their mothers.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I like to text them back and forth for hours. Upping my price with each consecutive stupid thing they do. It never goes anywhere, but wasting their time. Then I send them pictures of annoying things I find on google for hours after they stop texting me. I'm evil and I know it.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I like to keep them busy for a little too. Then usually end the convo with some degrading comment about their mothers.

All keeping them busy does is string out other victims, i.e. the stolen FedEx and UPS accounts, the stolen checks, the banks, etc. The best solution is to simply delete/ignore

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I found out the hard way that it's a bad idea to use your real phone # on KSL. I STILL get spam phone calls from it, about 8 or so months later.
This is from posting one single classified ad.
Do yourself a favor and use a throw away google voice number.