I wish I knew....

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
What is ONE piece of advice you wish you knew when you were younger? Or something you would like to pass on to the next generation?

Keep it simple, one piece of advice per post and please keep it serious.

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
The importance of finishing school (and learning math) as early as possible. That and investing. Don't be idle, always be working towards a significant goal. Time is the most valuable resource. You can always get more money, but you can never get more time.

Coco

The people that judged me or laughed at my mistakes were often too scared to make their own... so don't fret making mistakes - they're great to make as long as you're learning from them.
Boy, I cannot agree more with this! Sooooo many people told me when I was building my buggy that this wouldn't work, that wouldn't work, 40" stickies would break my Toyota axles, blah blah blah... Sure glad everything worked as it was planned and designed and I could give a big middle finger to all the haters. Honestly wish I would have kept it Toyota stuff (minus the 22R/propane). As well as just so many other things in life that have happened.

---

Pick good friends and people to be around. Don't allow so called 'friends' to drag you down, and let them bring you down. Good influences in your life are so much better than negative!

Last edited:

Coco

Working better on saving, and investing in a retirement. I have never been good at investing, or knowing/playing the market. Compound interest as well.