Supporting Member
ok, odds are low so I'll bite.

1: turn in the old rig for a newer one
2: a new one with bigger "tires"
3: a better muffler

ok, my grave is deep enough already.... :D

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
So, I have put some thought into this since you first posted.. What characteristics does my wife have in common with a vehicle?? There are a lot of jokes and puns I have thought of, but I began to think deeper..

She is way too reliable to even consider being a Ford, or Dodge product...
She can handle just about anything I ask of her, and bears the load very well, so she is way too tough to be a Tacoma or similar half sized truck...
She is not flashy or common, so that takes away about every Jeep option..
She is much too conservative to pay any kind of Toyota price tag premium.. so count out land cruisers (also rover, rangers, lexus, etc)
She is welcoming of every body, and always has room for more.. So a many passenger vehicle would be fitting..
She is (at my own fault) very under appreciated.. so a van comes to mind.. But she is way to protective to be an astrovan..
I think if I mix it all together, I think she would have to be a Dually Van...

Then I googled, and found this:
dually van.png

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
My wife would be the kind that never sees the dirt, cause (as she has said MANY times...) she doesn't like to get dirty.

chicken77

throttle jockey
My wife would be a garaged show room condition 1971 3/4 ton Chevy with a 4.3 liter and 10 bolt axles,
She is very dependable
Can handle a load on flat ground
Get rough with her and an axle is going to break
She doesn't do physical labor
She likes to relax and be treated well

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
My wife would be a Jeep. Very poor design, weak axles but thinks it's "trail rated". Terrible gas mileage, way under powered, very old school design, not very aerodynamic and very few reasonable people understand why you would have one. But fun as hell to have around and creates lots of great memories (both of fantastic voyages and epic fails) and gets me into trouble a lot. Plus all the dents and scratches just add character and don't diminish the value.