Insurance quotes?

MOODY

Bald Guy
Looking to get a check on insurance rates. 3 vehicles and a trailer. Two drivers. No tickets or accidents. Anyone you all can recommend?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Esurance has always been the cheapest for me. I have had a couple claims with them and they have been great to deal with.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Caleb

I've got State Farm, I know I can save a few bucks by going elsewhere but I love my agent and the extra service I get from him makes the few bucks more worth it.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
I'm with Bear River Mutual, they are awesome.. I use GMI in Provo as my agent, they have been great, been with them for almost 20 years. When we had everything burn in the fire a few years ago in Indianola I had my money before my brother in law could get a claim adjuster from Farmers. They covered things they didn't have to and my rates never went up. My wife likes to hit objects and cars, my rates never change. The only car I have had that they wouldn't cover was a Nissan 300Z, they wont insure that, and I almost bought a new Corvette a couple years ago and I had to call and interview with someone to get coverage but the premium was only going to be around $400 every six months.

Samersen

I use Sorenson Insuranace in Heber. 435-654-6664

When I changed over I got more coverage on my 3 cars and on my house for less then just my cars with my past broker. Who cut my cost in almost in half from when I was with State Farm.

They represent Bear River, but BR wasn't the cheapest because of our 3 cars and the Jeep is a "leisure vehicle."

Bart

I just switched from 35 years with Allstate to American Family. The savings was substantial. Tim Santo in Spanish Fork is a great agent.