Issues uploading/attaching photos with Google Chrome Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixstringsteve

I've been having issues attaching pictures to my posts lately. If I use ie it's fine, but when I use Chrome, it hangs up. It'll show the "upload form", but when I click "select files" nothing happens and it just sits there. It could be the firewall at work. Anyone had this issue?

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I refuse to use chrome just because nearly every program you try to install these days tries to piggy chrome as well..
Still pretty happy with firefox

Caleb

Chrome is great, it makes it so I don't have to load crappy flash or java on my systems. I keep it as a second browser for sucky sites that still use flash. :) Steve, as to your issue, make sure you're not blocking pop-ups. When you click attach, it will open a pop-up or a new tab (depending on how your browser is setup). If you're blocking that, it won't work.

sixstringsteve

looks like it works from my work machine (even without turning off popup blockers). I'll see if I can break it again.

sixstringsteve

actually, the popup was never the issue. The box would pop up, but it would be missing some buttons. Maybe it got fixed with the latest chrome update.

Status
Not open for further replies.