Isuzu Run 08/04/12

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
What: Isuzu 4x4 Run

When: Saturday, August 4th @ 9am

Where: American Fork Canyon

Who: Anyone with an Isuzu 4x4 (or people who want to see Isuzu's on the trail!)

We will be meeting in the Tibble Fork parking lot[Map] at 9am then heading up the canyon to run the Forest Lake trail. This trail is a moderately difficult trail that can easily be navigated by a stock 4x4 with good spotting and tire placement. Having a small lift, sliders, more agressive tires (AT's/MT's), and traction devices (Limited Slip/Locker) would help you greatly, but are not required. We'll get you through.

After running Forest Lake We'll decide if we want to run another trail like Mary Ellen Gulch, head over the top of Pole Line Pass into Midway or call it a day.

Be sure to pack a lunch and be ready for a fun day on the trail!

Post up if you're planning on coming!

If you have a CB, tune it to channel 21.

Attending:
Stephen
Donner
Jordan
WillyLin
bobn
lhracing

Last edited:

Donner

Isuzu junkie
It will depend on what day, but sure. I'll go. I've never been there, what are we talkin' about? My last run was Powder Mountain. It was fun but took it's toll on the ol' girl.

You might want to make it an "Isuzu only run" to get a little more participation. Not that I would turn anyone away if they really wanted to go.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
It will depend on what day, but sure. I'll go. I've never been there, what are we talkin' about? My last run was Powder Mountain. It was fun but took it's toll on the ol' girl.

You might want to make it an "Isuzu only run" to get a little more participation. Not that I would turn anyone away if they really wanted to go.

We could do that. And I wouldn't turn anyone away, I am not a vehicle bigot by any streatch of the imagination. ;)

An Isuzu and sympathizers run ;)

Sundays I'm not free until after 2.

Perhaps Saturday, August 4th?

Donner

Isuzu junkie
I don't think I have anything in particular except August 11/12 I'm booked for the Weber Co Fair and Maverick monster trucks.

Stephen, I don't know if you are on Planetisuzoo, but I'd like to post this over there too, if you don't mind.

Also, I hope you changed the original post. If not then I'm losing my mind 'cause I thought it said something different.

Last edited:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Aug 4th I'm going to be out of town.

Hmm... We'll lets see what everyone else wants to do. I'm sure we can make another run as well.

I don't think I have anything in particular except August 11/12 I'm booked for the Weber Co Fair and Maverick monster trucks.

Stephen, I don't know if you are on Planetisuzoo, but I'd like to post this over there too, if you don't mind.

Also, I hope you changed the original post. If not then I'm losing my mind 'cause I thought it said something different.

I'm on Planetisuzoo, but not to active yet. I was actually planning on doing an intro post today, so I can put this over there as well.
And yes, i did change the original post. But yoga re probably losing your mind anyway. ;)