It wasn't you, it was us.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
More weirdness - the forum index says this thread has 8 posts, and Herzog's is the last. When I'm in the thread, post #5 is the last one I see.

Caleb

There was just one more small blip as preventive measures so that everything doesn't go down again like last night. RME should be downtime free for a while *knock-on-wood*

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
Stuff must be going around...TTORA was hacked yesterday. The guy left a webpage up patting himself on the back...

Caleb

Stuff must be going around...TTORA was hacked yesterday. The guy left a webpage up patting himself on the back...

To be clear, last night wasn't a hack or anything malicious. Last night was due to the data center RME is colocated in doing power maintenance and not notifying anyone. They also took down both legs of power (accidentally) so wether the servers were dual legged or not, they went down briefly. Some stuff stayed down because only one leg came up and the other power leg was down through a large part of the night. The switch in the cabinet is only single legged, so it was down until I ran in to the data center and moved it to the active leg. The brief blip we had about an hour ago was because I moved it to the other leg so it doesn't go down again tonight.

rholbrook

To be clear, last night wasn't a hack or anything malicious. Last night was due to the data center RME is colocated in doing power maintenance and not notifying anyone. They also took down both legs of power (accidentally) so wether the servers were dual legged or not, they went down briefly. Some stuff stayed down because only one leg came up and the other power leg was down through a large part of the night. The switch in the cabinet is only single legged, so it was down until I ran in to the data center and moved it to the active leg. The brief blip we had about an hour ago was because I moved it to the other leg so it doesn't go down again tonight.

What the hell are you talking about Caleb. English please. I could care less about your legs. I have already spent a weekend with you with a bum leg.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
There was just one more small blip as preventive measures so that everything doesn't go down again like last night. RME should be downtime free for a while *knock-on-wood*

Thank you sir! :D
Also thanks for running in last night even though I bailed and fell asleep. I didn't get your text until 7am this morning. :eek: Just don't tell anybody.