Its Coming...

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
The 2004 Land Use Rally is coming! Start thinking of ideas and keep your scheduals clear for the middle of April! The first planning meeting will be soon, so keep an eye out.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
SRN said:
The 2004 Land Use Rally is coming! Start thinking of ideas and keep your scheduals clear for the middle of April! The first planning meeting will be soon, so keep an eye out.

so you don't know exactly when it is?

i got some fight left in me before they ship me out :D

i'm sure the future of our lands are in good hands for the most part...Kurt, you and more...ya know...

cyberduke

Hairy Bagel
SRN said:

Middle of April??? Hmm seems to me that there is some sort of event happening then.....in Moab I think.

-Earl

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Is it going to be at the capitol again? I mean, the cap seems to make the biggest political statement, but sheesh what a lame place. Besides, I got a parking ticket last year.......%$#@ I hate SLC! I won't spend any money in Rocky land anymore. If it was somewhere near a trail I bet we could get outstanding turnout.

EZ

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
EZRhino said:
Is it going to be at the capitol again? I mean, the cap seems to make the biggest political statement, but sheesh what a lame place. Besides, I got a parking ticket last year.......%$#@ I hate SLC! I won't spend any money in Rocky land anymore. If it was somewhere near a trail I bet we could get outstanding turnout.

EZ

i agree with this.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
EZRhino said:

EZ
All this will discussed at the planning meetings. The first one will be soon.

addifan

SRN said:

I am fairly new to all this, what happens at these meetings?

BLH

EZRhino said:

EZ
And you thought drive up Center street in Provo to my house was bad! Hah! Hah! Hah! I agree if it was near trail. :-(

VANDALL

Will help

I want to help as much I can,
We all should get a lot of sh*t done if we
like/love 4-wheeling as much as we say we dew.

VANDALL.

ace

Parts Collector
I had a good time last year and all of the speakers were very smart and ineresting, except for congressman Cannon, who didn't come across as very bright :rolleyes: . I'll show up with all my kids this year :D

Last edited: