Jeep jeep armor

SpeedyVic

I've seen this done on a YJ tub. Didn't turn out so well for the guy that did it. It was a dust magnet and was super hard to clean. It just looked horrible and looked dirty even after a good washing.

It was a long time ago, so maybe the stuff has improved and you can now get a better result.

I'm not sure what kind of liner he used (Rhino comes to mind), but it was super thick and extremely textured. I would suggest using something that is very runny and can be applied as smoothly as possible.

I'm sure someone else may have a good suggestion.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I think it looks awful and has the worst cleaning ability also. Inside maybe, outside no

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I've seen this done on a YJ tub. Didn't turn out so well for the guy that did it. It was a dust magnet and was super hard to clean. It just looked horrible and looked dirty even after a good washing.

It was a long time ago, so maybe the stuff has improved and you can now get a better result.

I'm not sure what kind of liner he used (Rhino comes to mind), but it was super thick and extremely textured. I would suggest using something that is very runny and can be applied as smoothly as possible.

I'm sure someone else may have a good suggestion.

I think it looks awful and has the worst cleaning ability also. Inside maybe, outside no

I never liked the look or the finish.

These

IMHO, I'd just go with spray can paint job over bedliner. Bedliner on the rockers looks/works OK

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
If you use a smooth finish Bedliner like Hippo Liner, it would look decent.

Heavy grain stuff looks like...... well.....

exhibit A
600598_552042484820185_1712060086_n_zps9d22adbd.jpg

I once brushed against his rig getting in and I bled.