Wanted Jeep Fleetvan, FC, or old bread type delivery van

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
With the prices of used sprinter vans borderline comical, I'm hoping to buy an old cool vehicle that I can restore and turn into a cool delivery vehicle/marketing piece to take to festivals. I figure if I have to spend 20k+ on a decent sprinter, I could probably build something cool for that price and have a more catchy vehicle to bring to events and drive around town.

Let me know if you see anything or know of anything for sale.

Cody

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
This belongs to my boss. We just moved it from his place in flagstaff to Mesa. He would love to get rid of it but has no idea what to ask for it. We tried to get it to run, but didn’t succeed in the 3 1/2 minutes that we tried. Cranks over fine. I think he said it has sat for over 10 years.

If you think you might be interested I can get more pictures. It’ll be a project for sure. Depending on what you want $20k may not get you there. I could also help make it a driver if you want.
CC595D2F-5FB2-43E2-9574-E6B8B1DFE262.jpeg10EA844E-C3A6-44DB-B958-C501347BC338.jpeg19B17F2D-B036-4A86-871B-14DE7F5C168A.jpeg9C500142-963C-43EF-800E-C8D2781C441B.jpeg

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Yeah I know. When I first saw it I wanted it. Put some couches in the back and chill. If I wasnt buried projects I’d build it.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Just some other ideas & thoughts.... an old school 1 or 2 ton truck would be really neat, especially if you could put a modern drivetrain in it, update the brakes and then add a box over the bed, then paint that up with a logo, etc.

You could get a junkyard LS engine & transmission (6.0 & 4L80E from 2WD truck) and swap them into an old school truck, put decent tires on it and make it nice enough to drive anywhere, reliably.