Wanted Jeep LJ Frame

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Does anyone have one or know where one is? In as good a shape as possible, please.

Thanks.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
That one my have come up in search i did the other day. It was about a grand shipped. I'd love to find one local so I could look it over.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
pretty sure there was one in farmington (new mexico) last time I checked. it was a rollover

Do you have any more information on this frame? I found a free ride for it so it's a good deal now. I just wonder what condition it's in.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Thanks. One of my vendors just happens to be heading to Farmington for a job tomorrow. Said he would pick it up and bring it back. Saving the freight makes it a pretty good deal, if it's in as good of shape as the junk yard says it is.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Well my vendor is on his way back with the frame. I had them throw in the tank/sender, all the lines running up the frame, the master cylinder/booster, and the belly pan. I just hope it is straight. I have found several drawings with measurements for TJ frames, but non for an LJ. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the stretch right behind where the belly pan bolts up? So all the measurements for the front and rear ends should be the same as the TJ?

corbin.black

sorry i never got back to you on this. I called and never got anyone to answer and totally spaced replying to this thread. sorry :(

Yes and no. 10" of the stretch is right behind the belly pan and the other 5" is behind the arch.