Jeep Safari April 18-24, 2011 Event Schedule Summary

Olaf

Supporting Member
AREA BFE – JEEP SAFARI – Schedule

Monday – Private Corporate event: Full Traction, Superior Axle & Gear, Hanson, PureJeep, Calmini. Open for wheeling after 4pm.
Tuesday – CRAWL MAGAZINE READER’s RUN open to everyone!!!
Wednesday – Corporate event: Rancho/Dynomax/Bestop on Green Day and Minor Threat. All other trails open for Day Wheeling
Thursday – Open for Day Wheeling and Night wheeling
Friday – Day and Night wheeling
Saturday – JK Experience Challenge plus 4th Annual AreaBFE Prize Giveaway.
Sunday – Day wheeling/clean up

We’ll be selling T-shirts again this year at the gate. $15 for short sleeve, $20 for long sleeve and $45 for embroidered hoodies. We’ll also have AreaBFE embroidered beenies, women’s tanks, and thongs!!!.

Camping will be allowed in the lower parking lot all week. Campers may come and go but will not be able to wheel during Monday’s private event until after 4pm.

We will be asking for donations once again, and selling tickets for our Giveaway on Saturday April 23rd!!! You don’t have to be present.

We look forward to seeing you out there and thanks in advance for all of your support.

Last edited:

Olaf

Supporting Member
Yup! We're having Texasmoke BBQ come out and do their thing all week. I will get a menu and price list up as soon as they provide it so that visitors can plan ahead.

Olaf

Supporting Member
They park will be open for those JKs that run the JK Challenge, for spectators and they will also have some guided trails rides on the other trails.

Addiction

Life is Good!!
This is going to be my first trip to BFE and EJS. We are planning on heading out to BFE on Saturday. How do we get tickets for the raffle and lunch?

Olaf

Supporting Member
This is going to be my first trip to BFE and EJS. We are planning on heading out to BFE on Saturday. How do we get tickets for the raffle and lunch?

You can buy tickets in advance by sending us money via Paypal to info@areabfe.com or you can buy them at AreaBFE all week.

We will also be accepting credit cards this year!!!

You can buy lunch and/or dinner direct from TexaSmoke. Cash or credit as well.

We look forward to making this a great trip for you!

Paudrhound

Olaf, great to meet you today. Thanks for the stickers! Be safe and have fun! First one out of the box!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Olaf

Supporting Member
So is running Helldorado and Green Day/Minor Threat on Saturday not going to work with that JK thing going on?

The JK Experience Challenge has all of AreaBFE rented for the day. Everyone is welcome to come out spectate. Only JKs can run Helldorado. They will have an alternative trail ride but I will have more information tomorrow after meeting with them at AreaBFE.

Stay tuned for any updates.

1995zj

I'm addicted
The JK Experience Challenge has all of AreaBFE rented for the day. Everyone is welcome to come out spectate. Only JKs can run Helldorado. They will have an alternative trail ride but I will have more information tomorrow after meeting with them at AreaBFE.

Stay tuned for any updates.

Okay, thanks for the info! Glad I checked this first haha.

zukijames

Spent alot of time out there left my Sami out there and came out before and after work lots of wheeling little sleep! Climbed a line in the test area and the squeez on major threat for the first time :)

Badbuggy

rock star
Thanks Olaf! You are a great host. Ran every trail. Winning some great Bushwacker Fender Flares, was icing on the cake. Already looking forward to next year.
P4231026.jpg

Olaf

Supporting Member
Thanks to everyone for their support!

We would like to thank everyone for their support in making this the best Jeep Safari yet! The more support we get each year, the greater our conviction to keep doing what we're doing!

Thank you to our corporate sponsors. Please support these companies whenever you can.

MasterPull, Warrior Products, TrailReady, OffRoad Evolution, JK Experience, Superior Axle & Gear, BFG Tires, Full Traction Suspension, Bestop, Dynomax, Olympic4x4, ARB, KC Hilites, PowerTank, Advance Adapters, Bushwacker Body Gear, Savvy Offroad, Bilstein, Ramsey Industries, Hanson Bumpers, PureJeep, Coverage for Your Toys, PRPSeats, Tuffy Products, Painless Performance, Koronis Parts, Energy Suspension, Howe Performance Power Steering, Hi-Lift, Reel Drivelines, and American Overland Expedition.

Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket to our prize giveaway, some of our apparel, and donated because it all helps us keep AreaBFE open.

Thank you Dan Brown for being there every year as our "right hand"! I couldn't last the week without your help!

Thank you to Ricoh, Ricoh Jr., Mckay, and their friends for helping put up banners, take down banners, and keeping an eye on things. Thanks to Roberto "Cathead", Alex from American Overland Expedition, Ed Duff, and Rick Jenkins for putting up banners, taking them down, and to Rick for helping at the gate! I couldn't have put up all of these banners by myself.

Last but not least, thanks to my AreaBFE partner Chris Brunner for really being there and helping Jeep Safari run smoothly!!!

See you next year and look out for a new trail!!!