Jeep Show

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I found it,,,

March 19. 2005 - Mepco 4x4 Jeep Show - 10am - 1pm Call 801-266-3726 for details, Mepco 4x4, Murray.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Brett said:
Maybe another idiot will hit the gas on his Jeep and try to jump off the RTI ramp like last year :hickey:

That was two years ago at Jordan Commons, last years show was at Mepco and turned out great IMHO, I will be there this year to check it out :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
JeeperG said:
...Wasn't last years cold, wet and windy though.

That sounds more like last years DATC ;)

Last years Mepco show was on a nice day (as I remember it). This year is a little earlier in the season, hope the weather holds for the show and the safari!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i was there two years ago too. that ramp incident was ridiculous!

is there enough room at mepco? seems like they always have a TJ SHOW going on in the parking lot anyways :rolleyes:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
xj_punk said:
i was there two years ago too. that ramp incident was ridiculous!

is there enough room at mepco? seems like they always have a TJ SHOW going on in the parking lot anyways :rolleyes:

Whenever I've been there in the past coupple months, there is NEVER any room to park. I always end up parking in front of the loading bay in the back. Course, that's where I go in anyway, since I am usually talking to Erik as it is. I would guess that they'll clear out the parking lot for this show.... :confused: