JK Rubicon axles

Israel

JK Rubicon axles - SOLD

I was hoping to keep these for a WJ my brother-in-law and I were building up, but we both seem to be spending less time on jeeps and more time shooting (not necessarily a bad thing, I think) and I'm itching for a new scope.

Complete rear axle with 5.13 gears. (In this case "complete" means unmolested housing, gears and factory locker installed, brakes, and diff cover. It's everything, folks.)

Front axle is the housing, locker (needs to be installed), matching 5.13 gears (need to be reinstalled), two sets of short side shafts (inner, outer, u-joint), all brake hardware. You will need unit bearings, outer knuckles, and a set of long side shafts.

I see rear housings with no brakes and stock gears going for $1300 plus, so I think $2,000 for the set is fair.

Pardon the clutter, but here's the front axle. Housing, 5.13 gears, locker, two sets of driver's side shafts, calipers and rotors. The zip lock baggie has ring gear bolts and some used differential bearings.

IMAG0954_zps5e09dd66.jpg

Everything has been sold!

Last edited:

corbin.black

Want to trade gears?! I have stock 4.10's and want 5.13's. Obviously some cash would be involved if you are willing to trade. My WJ would love some new gears haha

Last edited:

Israel

Want to trade gears?! I have stock 4.10's and want 5.13's. Obviously some cash would be involved if you are willing to trade. My WJ would love some new gears haha

I don't. Sorry. The front gears were pulled when the locker was put in the replacement axle, but the rear gears are still set-up and ready to go. Plus I'm hoping the 5.13 gears will make the axles more attractive.

Israel, are you willing to sell me the front axle? I already have 5.13's in my rear 44 and i'm ready to buy a front 44. PM if interested, I'm ready for immediate purchase.

Israel

Thank you.
No problem, and Thank you!

Rear axle is sold, folks. Front axle is still available.

Housing, locker, 5.13 gears, two sets of driver's side axle shafts, all brake hardware. $900 for it all. I've seen complete front axles go for close to $2000 and this one isn't far off of complete.

Last edited: