Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

rholbrook

Wasatch trailers is still looking for lot techs. They do offer a pretty good incentive to where if you show up and work your schedule you will get a $2/ trailer bonus paid semi-monthly. Believe me, they move a ton of trailers through there. They probably average 4 semi-loads of trailers per day and all you would have to do is get them off of the semi trailers and put wheels, finders and clean them.

Hourly will be $20/hr plus the incentive. The service department is also looking.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
We have three openings if anyone is looking for a good company to have a solid career at.

We have an automation industrial mechanic position, a general industrial maintenance mechanic position and a rack repair maintenance mechanic position.

Contact me via PM if interested.

Thank you.

Mike

Tonkaman

Anybody hiring a general construction laborer in Tooele or SLC counties?

Not for me, for a friend looking to relocate.
Being a construction loborer is an odd request. Are they looking for temp work or just not interested in learning a trade?

We’re always hiring (commercial fire sprinklers) but like to hire people who want to learn and advance.

85CUCVKRAWLER

Being a construction loborer is an odd request. Are they looking for temp work or just not interested in learning a trade?

We’re always hiring (commercial fire sprinklers) but like to hire people who want to learn and advance.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Hes willing to learn a trade. Hes just coming from a small town in appalachia so hes just been picking up whatever the past few years.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
We are hiring for a Marketing Analyst to help support our team in the western US. Based in SLC. Check out this link if you or someone you know is interested:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Any SysAdmin, Security Admin, Help desk level 3 types out there looking for a new gig? You'd be working directly for/with me.

Work in Kaysville. Total of six offices along with remote workers for construction sites.

Looking for a mid-level Sys Admin, Network Admin, Security Admin ( I can fill in some of that role and we can outsource a bit to get someone up to speed).

Windows servers
Active Directory (with Azure AD Connect)
Sophos Security (firewalls, endpoint protection, etc)
Ubiquiti networking
Help Desk Level 3

I have a couple solid support guys that handle Help Desk stuff. PM me directly if you know someone looking or if you're interested yourself.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Any SysAdmin, Security Admin, Help desk level 3 types out there looking for a new gig? You'd be working directly for/with me.

Work in Kaysville. Total of six offices along with remote workers for construction sites.

Looking for a mid-level Sys Admin, Network Admin, Security Admin ( I can fill in some of that role and we can outsource a bit to get someone up to speed).

Windows servers
Active Directory (with Azure AD Connect)
Sophos Security (firewalls, endpoint protection, etc)
Ubiquiti networking
Help Desk Level 3

I have a couple solid support guys that handle Help Desk stuff. PM me directly if you know someone looking or if you're interested yourself.
Too bad this isn't remote. I'm starting to look at other opportunities.

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
I have a friend looking for a new job. He lives in Logan. He works for a granite counter top place now, but wants to get into something else.

85CUCVKRAWLER

Putting this out there for anyone interested (also because i get a fat referral bonus :flipoff2:).

My company needs a Mechanical Engineer in Las Vegas, badly. They would probably even consider someone in the St. George and Reno areas as well. The hard requirements for the job is that you HAVE to have a P.E WITH an NCEES record. Or atleast have the ability to get an NCEES record quickly. They would like you have an HVAC focus but if you have ANY Automotive related experience (professional or personal) you would basically be hired.

So if you have an HVAC PE and work on your car on the weekends, hired. If youre in the Automotive Industry with a PE, hired. Work on anything with wheels and have a PE? hired.

This position would put you immediately into the ACTAR certification pipeline. You would be working on crash reconstructions almost immediately. Your workload would probably be split 50/50 doing MEP investigations and what we call "Transportation" matters which covers a wide range of things.

The salary is really, really good. Office hours are whatever you want (not 100% on this as my office is in SLC i never go and never have to). They want you billing and they could care less about office hours. There is some travel i think, mostly to Northern NV and southern UT.

I think the reason they are having trouble filling the position is that they cant find engineers who can function independently outside of a cubicle. Just retard drafters or designers with zero actual wrenching experience.

So, if youre interested, message me and I can send your resume directly to the hiring manager.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
I have opened up two positions in my engineering group. I am looking for electrical engineers with FPGA design and verification experience.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
That looks interesting, what do you do for them? It looks like they have several software positions available out of Provo.
I'm doing FPGA design (FPGA's are best described in layman's terms as re-programmable hardware. think reconfigurable custom silicon) currently working with 10Gb and 40Gb ethernet switching.
They are based in San Diego but most of the engineering team (myself included) is remote.

Reactions: DAA

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I'm doing FPGA design (FPGA's are best described in layman's terms as re-programmable hardware. think reconfigurable custom silicon) currently working with 10Gb and 40Gb ethernet switching.
They are based in San Diego but most of the engineering team (myself included) is remote.
Very interesting. My uncle taught at BYU and if I understand it right did a lot of work designing silicon. Are you an Electrical Engineer?