Join the Utah 4WD Assocation at a discounted rate!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Now registered members of Rocky Mountain Extreme can join the Utah 4WD Assocation for only $10 a year! We qualify for the club discount, so please take advantage of this deal!

Join the U4WDA!

Select 'Individual Membership (Utah club member) — $10' then from the pull down list, choose RME as the 'Club Affiliation'.

If you're wondering why you should join the U4WDA, here's a few good reasons.-

• The U4WDA fights to keep the trails opened that you wheel!
  • The U4WDA has helped rewrite Utah laws, making it legal to drive your modified 4x4 on the street!
  • The U4WDA promotes education & awareness about offroading.
  • The U4WDA needs your support! Without you, there would be no U4WDA.
  • The $10 cost to join is 1/4th of what it costs to fill your tank with gas.
  • A U4WDA membership will get you discounts at a number of local businesses.
  • The U4WDA needs people to assist with running the organization.
  • The U4WDA published a very nice quarterly magazine.

Help support the U4WDA, especially if you enjoy recreating offroad. We need to fight to keep what trails we have and there's no better way than joining an orginized group with a established reputation to represent the 4x4 community. If you had a membership in the past and it has expired, please renew it. I just renewed mine tonight and I'm looking forward to the benefits.

Join the U4WDA!

Select 'Individual Membership (Utah club member) — $10' then from the pull down list, choose RME as the 'Club Affiliation'.

Thanks!

- Greg

RockMonkey said:
Wohoo! It's up! My renewal date is soon, and I'll renew through RME when it does! :)

You don't have to wait for your renewal date! You can renew online right now. We'll mark you down for RME, and we'll add 1 year to your current membership. Come on! Do it now! All the cool kids are trying it.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
scoutabout said:
You don't have to wait for your renewal date! You can renew online right now. We'll mark you down for RME, and we'll add 1 year to your current membership. Come on! Do it now! All the cool kids are trying it.
Read my second post. ;) I'm a cool kid now, WOOOHOOO! :D

RME is up to 15 members! That's only 1.5% of active members! Keep it going. Only 10 more members and RME would have more members in U4WDA than any other group!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
scoutabout said:
RME is up to 15 members! That's only 1.5% of active members! Keep it going. Only 10 more members and RME would have more members in U4WDA than any other group!
10 more? Come on! There's 4,000 members! We should be able to get at least a few hundred from here to become members of the U4WDA! The magazine alone is worth it!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
scoutabout said:

YES!! :hickey: Come on folks, let's get 20 more people to join the Utah 4WD Assocation! It's only $10 and is money well spent! Help preserve the hobby you love!

Caleb

scoutabout said:

so you're saying we're ahead of Jeep-SLC? :D

Caleb

Herzog said:
Yup! I got my letter, card, and stickers yesterday! :cool:
yeah me too, which is very impressive. I remember back in the days when IF you got your card, stickers, etc it was months after signing up :p

Meat_

Banned
Supergper said:
yeah me too, which is very impressive. I remember back in the days when IF you got your card, stickers, etc it was months after signing up :p
Mine was under a week just now

New to SLC and just bought a cherry 73 Bronco. I also hunt and camp and I am VERY big on taking care of the land that takes care of me. After being involved in politics and being an outdoorsman for a couple of decades I know how important it is to respect the land AND join orgs like this. I'll see you guys on the trails.

I also gave a 50 dollar donation. I need to get PayPal to change my address to SLC but a bit busy having justmoved here.

I used to be the head of criminal investigations for PayPal. Anyhow, I am a bit confused as always. I sent my membership money in via PayPal and the donation of 50 bucks do I also need to fill out the application? I just want to make sure everything is squared away. I put my new address in the notes field of the membership payment hope they see that. It will be a payment from jkothanek@paypal.com. Dead email address now...

Last edited: