June Pie in Heber

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
So, I need to confess. I found a new addiction. There's a place in Heber that makes these amazing pot pies... including crazy pies like "Curry Chicken Pie" and "Leftover Thanksgiving Pot Pie". I mention those because they are my favorites so far.

I've heard that they also ship and sell the pies at a store near Draper Holiday called "The Store". (2050 East 6200 South Holladay)

But anyways... You're all welcome. Life changing (and probably fat enhancing)

(currently posting from a chicken curry pie induced coma)

Last edited:

rholbrook

There is a place in St George that has Chicken Pot Pie that we get and bring home. Now, I’m headed to Heber just for this unless you can in fact get them in Draper. Looks amazing

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
There is a place in St George that has Chicken Pot Pie that we get and bring home. Now, I’m headed to Heber just for this unless you can in fact get them in Draper. Looks amazing

I was mis-informed! A co-worker lives in Draper and gets his at "The Store" in Holiday.
2050 East 6200 South Holladay

Pike2350

Yes, The Store on 6200 S carries June Pies. Its a great place, although a little pricey....but they carry a lot of cool Utah made products. I have only had one of the June Pies, but it was good. I live right around the corner from there so I'l have to walk and try a few more.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
*heavy breathing*
1jrxwk.jpg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Yes, The Store on 6200 S carries June Pies. Its a great place, although a little pricey....but they carry a lot of cool Utah made products. I have only had one of the June Pies, but it was good. I live right around the corner from there so I'l have to walk and try a few more.

Nice. In Heber they are $25 a pie and it feeds my fam of 4. I’m already craving more.