Just joined u4wda!

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Congrats on joining U4. See if you can make time to join the off-road community at the rally at the capital on February 6th. Bring some friends with you too.

Attachments

• RallyFlyer2.jpg
    RallyFlyer2.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 7

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
If you really want to help the U4WDA, come to one of our Board Meetings, the last thursday of each month at Larry H. Miller Jeep. We meet at 6:30pm in the upstairs conference room.

We always need more able body volunteers.

TJustin

Porch Dog
Supporting Member
hey can anyone tell me what is going on with my membership? I signed up about three weeks ago and haven't seen them withdraw the money from my account, and haven't recieved anyting in the mail...

Meat_

Banned
hey can anyone tell me what is going on with my membership? I signed up about three weeks ago and haven't seen them withdraw the money from my account, and haven't recieved anyting in the mail...

I spent a lot of time last week on memberships and will get caught up this week. You may end up receiving your membership before you are billed as we are having trouble with our CC charging capabilities right now.... so if you see a charge show up after you get your stuff.. that's why :)