Just thought you all should know

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
My wife is pregnant. We found out on fathers day with my family around in Oregon so it was perfect timing to find out. Still not sure when the baby will be due.

This might cause me to spend a little less time on the trails this year and next year but my wife already told me I should do as much as I can to enjoy this summer as much as possible. Not going to be able to do EJS because I'm pretty sure the baby will be due or already born but I will do what I can to make WOTR.

N8RB8R

Congrats! I learned I was going to have my first on Father's Day a year ago as well. He was due on March 5 but came a little early on Feb22!

sixstringsteve

congrats, that's great news. I'm really happy for you guys. Were you planning on children soon, or was it a surprise? (If that's too personal feel free to ignore it).

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Congrats Brian, maybe it was 4-wheeling fate you ended up with a JKU this last year!!! Let your new adventures be filled with cool new gear and grand adventures with the little one!

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
congrats, that's great news. I'm really happy for you guys. Were you planning on children soon, or was it a surprise? (If that's too personal feel free to ignore it).

Thanks Steve. We were actually trying but it's still a pleasant surprise.

This is our second and should be our last, I just hope it doesn't take 5+ years for this one to enjoy wheeling like it did my daughter.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Thanks everyone. I'm not gonna lie we are really hoping for a boy but obviously will be happy either way and just really hope for a healthy baby. Not sure how much I'm going to enjoy the late night feedings and diaper changing again, seems like 5 years is just long enough to forget how much it really sucked.