Just when I thought I couldn't live without a 300 Berg!

rholbrook

I would love to take the KTM, Husky, Beta and husaberg all on a ride together and rotate through them. One of my friends just bought a KTM 300 EXC and already had to go buy a clutch lever. He had to drive over 30 miles to find one. He couldn't believe what he had to pay for it. I think he will be wanting his Suzuki back

Caleb

I would love to take the KTM, Husky, Beta and husaberg all on a ride together and rotate through them. One of my friends just bought a KTM 300 EXC and already had to go buy a clutch lever. He had to drive over 30 miles to find one. He couldn't believe what he had to pay for it. I think he will be wanting his Suzuki back

The Husa and KTM are pretty much the same bike (KTM owns Husaberg, they usually release one year ahead on the Husabergs to test the market). As for parts, it's far easier to get KTM parts than it is to get Husky, Husaberg, Gas Gas, Beta, etc...not that that's saying much. If I don't mind waiting a day, RMATV generally has all the KTM parts I'd need in stock. Getting parts has been the least of my worries, I've had no harder time getting parts for my KTM then for my Honda. Even something as stupid as fork seals, I wanted them the same day and had to drive to three different Honda dealerships before I found one that had them in stock for my X.

I still think my KTM 300 has been the funnest bike I've owned. The only downsides are having to have mixed fuel and crappy fuel mileage.