Kia Help

stimmie

I know... it's a minivan... but it's what keeps the wife happy... So the van started leaving a trail of oil lately... everywhere... Crawled under it and it looks like a rear main seal leak... not good.. google it and find that Kia in their infinite wisdom, put the oil pressure switch/sensor UNDER the intake manifold. I can see the blasted thing so I know that's the source of the leak. What I don't have is torque specs to put the intake back on when I'm done. Does anyone have access to alldata or something that could help me out? It's a 2011 Kia Sedona with the 3.5L V6. Gaskets and parts will be here tomorrow via fedex. I've already added over 3 qts of oil and don't want to have to keep adding more until I find specs.. I've searched all over on line and I come up with nothing.

TIA

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
As a salesman at Doug Smith Kia, I'm sure I can have one of our techs look up this info for you. With any luck, I'll remember to do this tomorrow morning. If I haven't posted anything here by lunch time, call me at work and remind me. 801-492-1110

Jeepj667

There is a sequence to it. If you text me I can send you pics of the page.
Ryan

Last edited:

stimmie

Thanks for the help on here.. Someone at work found a grainy pdf with the sequence just before quitting time friday and I haven't been online all weekend. I changed the lovely part in 3hrs 13 minutes.. flat time was 3 hours so I did good considering I just did it in my gravel driveway. Hopefully the new one doesn't leak down the road. But if it does I'll at least know what's going on and how to do it.