Knock Out Game goes wrong for Perp.

Troop92

I have friends in Chicago and NJ, and they say it happens far more than the news is reporting. Just horrible. Can't even imagine how a thought like that can find purchase in someone's mind.. "Hmm, think I'll go suckerpunch a random stranger on the street today for gits and shiggles."

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
violent video games like Grand Theft Auto. Some people cannot separate virtual from reality.

Rock 'n Roll music makes people perform in morally questionable ways because of it's suggestive lyrics! And these talking pictures these day... nothin' good comin' outta those! Oh! Let's not forget about those books kids are reading. Filled with filth, smut and violence! Ban 'em! Ban 'em all!

:rolleyes:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I'm not saying to ban them, hell i've played them. But once i shut off the game, i don't do that crap in real life.

Don't worry about Stephan, usually has something real to say, but if its too personal he will attempt to make fun of you. Don't take it personal, that is apparently his favorite game... :eek:

:greg:

Last edited:

Troop92

violent video games like Grand Theft Auto. Some people cannot separate virtual from reality.

It comes down to the mentality in the world today. Where consequence was once felt, inaction abides. Where punishment was once doled out, leniency is given. Where accountability once defined character, a lack of such is found.