KOH 2/3-2/6

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Katelynn and I are headed to KOH The first weekend. We have a pretty open schedule and wondering what are the must dos while we are there. We will have the buggy there. Anyone know of a good trail map or app that is free that they like.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1674858641997.jpg
    FB_IMG_1674858641997.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 28

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Cartotracks has the best maps. You can use the KOH map as a good guide to locations too.

8pg_Pagemaker_Spreads_R1_Page1A1_0.jpg

Bart

Just head to a canyon and drive up. The original Hammers trails are just across the lake bed. Have fun. It would be nice to have a map to get the back side trails and actually all of the new ones.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Thanks for the advice. Maxxis invited us and we are unsure what our total plans are and how much free time we will have. We are taking the buggy on a 50 mile tour with Jermey McGrath (maxxis sponsored) and 30+ other SXS. I think we might be pit crew one day for maxxis racers. Hope to do a Wheeling wine and Wiskey run on turkey claw.

Hopefully we can do a lot more and squeeze in whatever we can do. I wish we had more time but Katelynn is in College classes and has to be back for those on Tuesday.