KSL:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
KSL: Ski resorts propose interconnect --officials worry about developments

Ski resorts propose interconnect --officials worry about developments:
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=96...rconnect---officials-worry-about-developments

"Snowbird wants a new tram to connect to the Hidden Peak Tram to the top of American Fork's Twin Peaks, providing access into Mary Ellen Gulch in Utah County and a portion of White Pine Canyon in Salt Lake County. "

Other recent articles elude to the potential for the entire North Fork to be paved in the future to serve the growing needs of the ski industry. :(

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I get so infuriated at this type of thing. It's such hypocrisy. "lets stop 4x4's from going up there so that it doesn't damage the terrain, but lets build a highway to make a profit"
When I was in high school we would get tickets all the time for being up corner canyon. We were "destroying the habitat" in our trucks... It just so happens that Aintree Dr. sits right where I used to get stuck on an obstacle.. There are HOUSES all over where the trails used to be! -but what do I know, maybe the "habitat" is still thriving under all the concrete, asphalt, and million dollar homes..