Land Cruisers....

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
... are $%#@!%$% expensive, even if you're going cheap on them LOL... it's not so much the drivetrain, but all the little bits that are missing/not working. I've spent less on entire trucks than I just spent on relatively minor repair bits for the 40. :eek: But I can see why people do it: FJ40's are frickin sweet. I love the slotted fenders so you can tilt the grill forward to work on the motor. Great idea!!!! And they use washers properly! And engineered it so you can actually reach critical bolts like... motor mounts! and all the bolts are 10mm or 12mm!

The Dark Side isn't so bad. :D

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
... are $%#@!%$% expensive, even if you're going cheap on them LOL... it's not so much the drivetrain, but all the little bits that are missing/not working. I've spent less on entire trucks than I just spent on relatively minor repair bits for the 40. :eek: But I can see why people do it: FJ40's are frickin sweet. I love the slotted fenders so you can tilt the grill forward to work on the motor. Great idea!!!! And they use washers properly! And engineered it so you can actually reach critical bolts like... motor mounts! and all the bolts are 10mm or 12mm!

The Dark Side isn't so bad. :D

When the hell did you get a 40?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
^ Same time you spent dropped enough to buy a real truck into your zuk... ;) Tacoma made the more wise decision ;)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Stephan, I bought it last winter, and let it sit in its warehouse. Kurt got me a 2f and 4spd, gaskets are on the way. :D I'm keeping it stockish, no cutting, small lift, no real restoration.. I am definitely going w/discs up front, and workign on power steering. Basically I want it to look as stock as possible, with minor concessions to safety or performance. ;)

Ozzy, I refuse to learn from others' mistakes LOL

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Stephan, I bought it last winter, and let it sit in its warehouse. Kurt got me a 2f and 4spd, gaskets are on the way. :D I'm keeping it stockish, no cutting, small lift, no real restoration.. I am definitely going w/discs up front, and workign on power steering. Basically I want it to look as stock as possible, with minor concessions to safety or performance. ;)

Ozzy, I refuse to learn from others' mistakes LOL

Sounds like a good plan!