Let's make a trade; My Dana 30 locker for your spider gears

Omgbecki

I'm looking to make a trade. I have a lunchbox locker in my Dana 30 that I'm looking to trade for stock spiders. I've had my fun on the trails now looking to tone it down a bit. 8015641676. One catch though. You must be willing to do the swap as I have no experience. I am willing to offer pizza and drinks with great conversation.

Sidenote. If you or someone you know looking to get rid of stock spiders but not interested in the locker please let me know. Thanks guys and gals.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Good luck. It's too bad I'm not still there. I think I still have some D30 spiders kicking around. Might even be here with me. I'll have a look and if you don't have any luck you just pay shipping if I do in fact have them here with me I'll send them to you.

amp713

Ive got a set of spiders laying around, im not super close but would help do it for a swap for the locker even though i dont need one... If you need it let me know we can work out something...

Omgbecki

No Kevin. It's fine. I've had it in for a long time. Just right now my girl lost her car so the jeep is pulling daily duty and it may be a while before we get another one and I don't want her driving it in winter with the kids.
Family first.