Lifeproof Nuud or Otterbox Armor Cases: Which one?

MOODY

Bald Guy
I'd like a tough case for my phone. One that is waterproof/strong enough for me to manhandle it and not break it. Which one do you have and why?

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
I'm getting the Magpul case for my iPhone 5.

http://store.magpul.com/category/125

My wife has the Otterbox case for her iPhone 5 and it protects it well. She broke her previous iPhone 4, 3 times. It is BULKY though - I wouldn't want to carry it in my pocket...luckily she uses a purse.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I have a life proof case for my phone. I really like it. It has proven waterproof and durable. Only downside is the volume is muffled a little.

STAG

I have a life proof case for my phone. I really like it. It has proven waterproof and durable. Only downside is the volume is muffled a little.

Both my dad and my brother had the life proof for their iPhone 5's, for some reason noone could hear my dad talking with it on, but noone had any issue hearing my brother. My dad switched to a non-waterproof case and has had no issues of people hearing him, but my brother still uses his lifeproof no issues.

I have the BodyGlove case on my 4s, and love it. Not waterproof, but really durable and not too bulky.

Tonkaman

I used to have the otterbox but it was just too bulky. I switched to lifeproof and I love it! The volume issue you hear about only effects the speaker for me, it's not enough to big me tho. If you use headphones often then you may find the headphone adaptor annoying. I just use Bluetooth headphones so I don't have to deal with it

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I like my otterbox cases.. I have a spare otterbox defender case floating around here (yellow and gray).. not waterproof though... Have a otterbox commuter that I have on my phone now (the one on my wifes phone has saved hers many many times)..