little local crawling for fun.

sibeta

Putting together group of 15 or so rigs, depending on demand, little mini competition out at Little moab for last week in April. $100 entrance fee all paid to top five. Something fun and local. 5 to 7 courses set up. Who wants in?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
sibeta said:
Putting together group of 15 or so rigs, depending on demand, little mini competition out at Little moab for last week in April. $100 entrance fee all paid to top five. Something fun and local. 5 to 7 courses set up. Who wants in?
Does this mean your new buggie will be ready by the last week in April?

gtidrivr

Isnt that the weekend of the colorado trip???? If not I'll be there... dont get me wrong I have no problem with paying but what does the $ go twards?
Permits and such?
Hold on... I guess what I'm asking is if this is a local comp or a bunch of knuckleheads, yes that includes me, out for a moch up comp.?

And I would like to be there!

sibeta

RockMonkey said:
Does this mean your new buggie will be ready by the last week in April?

Yeah i wish i was going to have the buggy done. But fat chance at that. I guess i need to put more thought into setting something up if there is a few rigs that want to come out. I know money is tight for everyone so maybe we will just set up some cones and set a date after everyone is back from Colorado and have whoever come out and mess around on the courses???????? I dont want to mess around with a permit or anything like that.

Last edited:
S

sukaB

sibeta said:
Yeah i wish i was going to have the buggy done. But fat chance at that. I guess i need to put more thought into setting something up if there is a few rigs that want to come out. I know money is tight for everyone so maybe we will just set up some cones and set a date after everyone is back from Colorado and have whoever come out and mess around on the courses???????? I dont want to mess around with a permit or anything like that.

Your not trying to raise money to finish your rig are you..
:rofl:

TEAM FRED

Yeah this sounds good to me! Coolers,Camp,and money on the rocks is all good!
This is a good idea. We could judge each other and use some already laid out rules. Like the old UROC ones. Back when UROC rocked.
I am also willing to help get things set up.
All money gets returned to compititors

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
I live about 15 Min from Little Moab and have been wanting to do this for a while. I would be willing to help set this up if you want, I can help set the course or judge whatever, it would be fun. email me if you want my help jeremey_king@yahoo.com Let me know

JoeT

Since my XJ won't be ready,I'll be your EMT if you want. Suggestion from several of us. $25 entry = more drivers.

sibeta

JeepinJoe said:
Since my XJ won't be ready,I'll be your EMT if you want. Suggestion from several of us. $25 entry = more drivers.

Hey $25 that would work. But the area really cant accomadate too many rigs. So far i know of about 4 or 5 rigs that are interested. We could use some more rigs. If not we will just go play around out there with what we have

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I don't think my rig is even worth 100 bucks.

How bout I bring 60 beers and we call it even?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
sibeta said:
Yeah sure that would be great. But for know we just need some more rigs. Maybe we could get Herzog to bring up that new nice shinny buggy.

It's not done yet. :(

sibeta

greenjeep said:
I won't compete against buggies, but if you have a full bodied class then I'm in.

Yes there will 2 classes, 10 or so rigs in each. 2BIGTJ and I will have all the details ironed out within a week or so, we will keep you posted.

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
sibeta said:
Oh your definitley in for sure!!!
You had better kick someone in the but to get your rig done. just kidding we should have it done ina about 2 weeks. I will make the old man do it. Guys this should be a great comp. Lots of FUN and good courses.