Local paint source?

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I need to find some solvent/oil based enamel paint. From the three places I’ve checked with so far it seems that you have to have a special license to sell that in Utah, and the ones that do sell it don’t custom color match. They just have a generic black, white, red, blue, green, etc..

Does anyone know of a place that can make custom colors in agricultural paint?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Its a bit out of your way, but one of the paint stores down here supplies a lot of industrial paint to a local business here for their power and data centers they build. Not sure if they can do custom colors.

The_Lobbster

It’s used in industrial and agricultural things. Tractor paint. Steal post paint for buildings. Or other things… like dumpsters.

We have a few that got mangled during transport

View attachment 172694
Props to you for trying to keep them nice.

Just wait til you have one catch on fire. I’m not sure what your rental contract looks like, but I would make sure you have it in there that renter is responsible if it catches fire, because it’s only a matter of time.

Another tip to be aware of, make sure your truck has a storage box mounted on the side or underneath to put cool trash finds/scrap metal. Much easier than loading it into the cab.