Local Sonic Fuel Injector Cleaning Shop?

ozzy702

Anyone know of a Local Sonic Fuel Injector Cleaning Shop? I ordered some injectors off ebay and they sent me the wrong ones, I'm in a time crunch and need to have this thing back together by Monday night. Hoping there is a place locally that I can drop my injectors off with.

Thanks,

Eric

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I bought an ultrasonic cleaner at Harbor Freight to clean my own on an old Mercedes with mechanical fuel injection. It seemed to work really well. there was a lot of crap at the bottom of the tank

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
sonic? ultrasonic just cleans the crap off the case... the important part of the cleaning procedure is cycling a ton of cleaner through them while pulsing until they spray clean. I've used Certified Injection with good results.

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
No suggestions locally but I've brought several sets back to life using SeaFoam, compressed air with a rubber tip and a 9-12v battery.

I soak the injectors overnight in SeaFoam, then with them submerged connect the injector to the battery and start snapping the pintle open and closed. The air compressor can be used to gently force the SeaFoam through.

The best way I've found is to use a Sure Shot or aerosol SeaFoam and snap the injector while spraying it through the orifices.