Local source for 24V bulbs, any recommendations?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I'm trying to find some random automotive bulbs but in 24V applications. I've been able to find a few different options such as the popular 168/194 and 1156/1157 variety in 24V but I need some other randoms and am not finding any luck.

What I need is a T1.5? base (think this is often called micro-wedge) in a 1-2W (1.8W preferred) power. Looks like this:

Capless-500x500.jpg

Any suggestions? Going to try RaElCo but others?

Edit: These measured 5mm which makes them T1.5 (Bulb size = diameter/(1/8")

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

I actually got a request for these and have sent an email to my supplier to see if I can get them in my next shipment. I will let you know in the next day or two if I can get some in. Any certain colors you need? xenon white, pink, red, green, or blue?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I actually got a request for these and have sent an email to my supplier to see if I can get them in my next shipment. I will let you know in the next day or two if I can get some in. Any certain colors you need? xenon white, pink, red, green, or blue?

What else uses them? What are you getting? T1.5 or T1.75? I've got some Hella T1.5 1.2W bulbs on order, hoping they fit. Wattage is a tad low but better than burned out :D

Honestly LED likely won't work good for this application, the bulb seats into a clear plastic that then 'spreads the light' throughout the instrument cluster and cigarette lighter trim, I don't think LED's would do the trick here but I could try. That said I can order them just as easy, I'm wanting to pick some up tomorrow :D

airmanwilliams

What else uses them? What are you getting? T1.5 or T1.75? I've got some Hella T1.5 1.2W bulbs on order, hoping they fit. Wattage is a tad low but better than burned out :D

Honestly LED likely won't work good for this application, the bulb seats into a clear plastic that then 'spreads the light' throughout the instrument cluster and cigarette lighter trim, I don't think LED's would do the trick here but I could try. That said I can order them just as easy, I'm wanting to pick some up tomorrow :D

Im not sure there are many applications for them or what the guys that requested them wanted them for so I was going to order about 20 of each color of the T1.75

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Im not sure there are many applications for them or what the guys that requested them wanted them for so I was going to order about 20 of each color of the T1.75

Interesting, I can't find a single 24V application here in the US besides some obscure industrial equipment and thus nobody stocks them. Turns out these were T1.5 after measuring, the T1.75's would be too wide but they too were rare in the higher wattage and 24V Wish you had some locally but the Hella ones should be here Wednesday.

Last edited: