Looking for a forklift

blznnp

I am going to be purchasing a 2 post lift here in the next week or so and was wondering if anyone has a forklift, either home shop or at work that I would be able to use, or their boss would let me use. It would mean that I would have to get the lift sent to your location so it could be unloaded and then I would come by and would just need it loaded into my trailer.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
This may not help, but you could ship it to a shipping terminal and pick it up there. They will load it into your trailer with a forklift for you. I have shipped a couple axles that way and it worked out great!

blznnp

Awesome, pm me his address please. I will let you know when I order it. My truck has some engine issues as of today so I need to get that fix going first so I can have something to put it up with.

blznnp

jmaxj, inbox is full. anyways, i am gonna try and order it tomorrow. Was told that it should only take 3 days to get it. As soon as I have a tracking number or get a confirmation on what day it will be there tomorrow, I will let you know. Thanks again man.