Looking for people to ride with in st george

rangerboy0308

I am just getting back into riding dirt bikes but all my friends have either moved or sold there bikes. If there is anyone looking to go out or willing to show me around it be great.

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
What kind of riding you like to do? Dont have a ton of time now days but always up for a ride when I can squeeze it in. Warner valley is fun, off navajo rd. has trails forever(mountain bike too.) SGMX opens this weekend exit 6(i think) off southern parkway towards the new airport. AZ strip you can ride til you runout of gas or hit the grand canyon lol. Im out of shape and not that fast, but at least I try I guess lol.

rangerboy0308

I like any kind of riding. it been awhile since i last time i was on a bike i will be just happy to get out and go. I have wanted to but never had chance to ride on a track.

crapmanche4l

LOL awesome haha Im off sunset and Dixie dr.(soon to be moving off 2450E and riverside though) thats funny. Did you just get the bike again or have you been riding? I guess just asking what have you ridden? I'm packed probably next friday-ish but I can promise you wont need to beg too hard if you want to go out. ;)

rangerboy0308

.Just picked up another bike crf450. I have road off and on my whole life started 80cc bikes then went to atv thenback to bikes then jeeps then bikes lol list goes on for awhile like that lol. Majority of my bikes have been crf 450 or yz450f . Hadnt had a dirt bike for a little while but i totalled my r1 bullet bike into side of a car lol so wife said no more road bikes so i met her half way and convinced her in letting me get a dirt bike.

rangerboy0308

LOL awesome haha Im off sunset and Dixie dr.(soon to be moving off 2450E and riverside though) thats funny. Did you just get the bike again or have you been riding? I guess just asking what have you ridden? I'm packed probably next friday-ish but I can promise you wont need to beg too hard if you want to go out. ;)

What kind of bike do you ride?

crapmanche4l

05 CRF450R
IMG_20120409_123511.jpg

and a 2011 jekyll(mountain bike) for the days I don't feel too lazy lol. ;) Are you new to St. George or what spots do you usually ride? May have to go play off Dam rd or Warner valley soon.

crapmanche4l

Yeah not for a long time and my knee/back/shoulder dont appreciate them much anymore;) and now I'm so far out of shape theres no way lol. the rhino rally is pretty cool, I have some buddies that do a team and run it about every year, except this last one as the bike blew up the week of the race and they couldnt get it back together in time. I'd say do at least one after that you'll know its for you or isn't ( usually your addicted by that point). I am tring to work out a time in the next few months a bunch of friends from up north want to hit up coral pink and that place is awesome, not real big but some of the coolest prettiest scenery ive seen.

rangerboy0308

Lol no i wasnt even here i was bow hunting in enterprise area it barely rained there.
Ill pm you my number. Have you ever been to the track in central?
"On the edge" i think its called.