Looking for Temporary Housing in Cedar City

Xiled1

Looking for a room or apartment to rent from June 27th through September 7th. Only need a single room or studio. This will be for a middle age female tenant so renting from another female would be a bonus. I could use recommendations on a good apartment complex or neighborhood since we are unfamiliar with the area. I see a few places on the internet but no idea if its safe. If you can think of other options, please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rottenbelly

I stink.
I just moved here last September from Mississippi and the whole town seems pretty safe compared to where I'm from.
Lots of college housing apts right off hwy 56. Also some nice duplexes out of town.
I will keep a eye out and see what's around.
We did lots of searching on KSL, zilla, and google to find a place to rent out here before we came out.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I just moved here last September from Mississippi and the whole town seems pretty safe compared to where I'm from.
Lots of college housing apts right off hwy 56. Also some nice duplexes out of town.
I will keep a eye out and see what's around.
We did lots of searching on KSL, zilla, and google to find a place to rent out here before we came out.

What part of 'sippi did you come from?