Looking for TJ parts

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
We just snagged a bit of a basket case TJ. 4.0L auto, '97. High school kid on a budget owned (works at O'Reilly in Bountiful). If you have something kicking around in your garage, we might be interested in helping you quit tripping over it. We used at least a pint of Simple Green on this dog today.

things needed for a tan interior:
Seats
carpet

IMG_0271.JPGIMG_0270.JPG

puck lift (maybe my stock JK springs are worth something here?)

D44 rear axle (that'd probably cost a little?)

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I have a lift for it, TJ Rubicon axles, corner armor, long arm brackets,

Let me know what you want to do. This all came off a customers build.

Bart

Congrats Marc. I have had a lot of parts for those, but I did a garage cleaning threw a lot of it out. I'll look around to see what I can find. Looks like a decent rig and a good builder.

rholbrook

He has to be stoked Marc. Excited for him. There is a TJ running around Kaysville with OEM Rubicon tires and wheels on it and it looks great. I know it will need adapters but those are cheap as are the tires and wheels

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
He has to be stoked Marc. Excited for him. There is a TJ running around Kaysville with OEM Rubicon tires and wheels on it and it looks great. I know it will need adapters but those are cheap as are the tires and wheels

The JK Rubicon wheels look great on TJ's!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

With this having a Dana 35, I'd be a little tempted to just do a JK axle swap. Might be a little wide but not to bad at all. I do need to remember this isn't my rig and let it be his.

ebryson

I have a 1-ton hi-steer setup in the shed, but would imagine that is overkill at this point.

How much for that? I like bullet proof steering.

And I have a rear bumper with built-in 2 inch receiver.

How much?

when I replace my 4 inch springs with the 5.5 you can have the 4's....

That would be awesome. I'll have to buy you a pizza or something.

I've got carpet I think.

When can I get the carpet? How much?

silly money. More than a better built non rubi axle. It's like people have no brain: when they see "Rubicon" they think it's the best ever.
I would love a set of Rubi axles.

Last edited:

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
How much for that? I like built proof steering.

How much?

That would be awesome. I'll have to buy you a pizza or something.

When can I get the carpet? How much?

I would love a set of Rubi axles.

I have a set of tj rubicon axles and JK rubicon axles