Wanted Lower/Upper control arms for an XJ --- removing the ancient Teraflex long arms on @lbryson XJ

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Lower arm mounts were cut off for the Teraflex long arm conversion. This makes things flexible for what we put back on there as we'll need to weld on "frame" side mounts to her XJ.

Does anyone have any good JK or JL arms that need a new home? Not a problem if the bushings need replaced/rebuilt. Lonely link tube/ends and such would be welcome as well. (no judgement on any dust/spider webs that may be involved) You help a young gal out with her Jeep and put some cash in your pocket for cleaning up something in your garage.

Radius arms would be welcome solutions as well. (Clayton or Rockcrawler type even if they are home brewed and have serviceable ends/joints)

If no one has anything kicking around, we may just go with this from RuffStuff.
r1667-main.jpg

I'll have @lbryson post up a pic of what's there currently

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Lower arm mounts were cut off for the Teraflex long arm conversion. This makes things flexible for what we put back on there as we'll need to weld on "frame" side mounts to her XJ.

Does anyone have any good JK or JL arms that need a new home? Not a problem if the bushings need replaced/rebuilt. Lonely link tube/ends and such would be welcome as well. (no judgement on any dust/spider webs that may be involved) You help a young gal out with her Jeep and put some cash in your pocket for cleaning up something in your garage.

Radius arms would be welcome solutions as well. (Clayton or Rockcrawler type even if they are home brewed and have serviceable ends/joints)

If no one has anything kicking around, we may just go with this from RuffStuff.
r1667-main.jpg

I'll have @lbryson post up a pic of what's there currently
I made a near exact homebrew version of that long arm setup way back in the day and I loved how it handled.