made a quick stealthgearusa video!

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
looks good.

I bought a crossbreed a couple years ago. The only thing i really dislike are the crosses on the clips, and that the clips are pretty visible over the belt. i wish someone made a clip that went around the belt and didn't stick out so much.

i just bought a blackhawk IWB holster with a single clip. For me holsters are like purses for women. You can never have enough.

DisplayImage.aspx

pELYgroso

'Merica
We do have j-clips available that actually tuck behind the belt and hook around the bottom of the belt for holster retention. I don't use them because I very rarely tuck in my shirt w/ the holster on.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
i almost never tuck my shirt in. i find it very hard to hide my gun under a dress shirt and suit pants anyway.

looks like you make a pretty sweet product.

do you make anything for a styer pistol? i've been Jonesing for one for those for a number of years.

Steyr-M40-A1-left-500x382.jpg

blznnp

looks good tyler, although I too rarely tuck my shirt in and if I do, its usually when I don't carry. My friend just got his holster for his cpx-2, loves it.

carsonc1974

i like the video alot. short and sweet. I REALLY REALLY like the holster! anything for a kahr mk9 with an extra mag pouch/slot?

pELYgroso

'Merica
Thanks! We needed something short and sweet....we're going to have Steve make a nicer video in the next couple weeks. We can't get the replica gun for the mk9 yet, so it would have to be custom built. We can do it though!