Marc Bryson lazy "build" -JT Gladiator Rubicon

UPNO4

Addicted
We saw the TJ in these pics at Maverick Saturday morning, had no idea you were there till Jessie saw Lindsey's pics
Glad we got to get breakfast with ya at least

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I've been trying to build one of these since I had the Gladiator.

Toggle menu
GenRight Offroad
Red Rock Tools
Red Rock Tools Trail Ready JL/JT Jeep Tool Kit
$349.99
No reviews yet Write a Review
Starting at $32/mo with Affirm. Check your purchasing power

Current Stock:
Decrease Quantity:
Increase Quantity:

ADD TO WISH LIST
P/N:JLJT-TOOL-KIT

Product Description

The Trail Ready Jeep JL/JT Tool Kit Includes:

21mm 3/8 drive socket
15mm wrench
15mm 3/8 drive socket
19mm 3/8 drive socket
36mm 1/2 drive socket
13mm 12 point 3/8 drive socket
18mm 3/8 drive socket
24mm 1/2 drive socket
22mm 1/2 drive socket
8mm wrench
3/8 drive ratchet
3/8 drive 3" extension
3/8 drive 6" extension
10" crescent wrench
Atramentised pliers 10" Flat
Phillips screw driver #2
1/2" breaker bar
4-Piece Impact Adapter and Reducer Set

2 lb hammer
Needle nose pliers
18mm 3/8 drive deep socket
10mm 3/8 drive socket
11/12mm line wrench

1710082888958.png

Not to bag on GenRight but they do seem proud of their stuff.

I'm likely going to see what versions of these Tools I have in my toolbox that wouldn't be missed and see how far I get? Just pasting here for reference

mbryson

Supporting Member
Trail Day #36

Dome Plateau is trail 1 of 3 with the Sophomore group at EJS 2024. I'm honored to be chosen to lead a package group at Easter Jeep Safari. I'm well trained (see history in this thread alone) and we'll see how it goes. The package groups are extremely popular. I'll share some details here after today's trail.

For the next 3 days, we have the same trail officials and participants on progressively harder trails. Dome Plateau, 7 Mile Rim and ending with Fins and Things.

mbryson

Supporting Member
Trail Day #37

7 Mile Rim

2024 EJS Sophomore Package Group 1
Awesome trail Day! No breakdowns is always a good thing. Helping people learn about momentum (not speed) to climb obstacles is always desired (at advanced levels , maybe speed is required for momentum. We are just trying to resolve people crawling up to ledge, stopping and spinning their tires and getting frustrated. ) , picking lines that work for them, some downhill crawling strategies and a few other things.

The descent into Uranium arch blows some people's mind. Especially if they don't choose a good line on a little ledge a bit before the big descent.

We had a lot of fun meeting a group of other EJA participants at Monitir Merrimack. They were lined up to take a picture where we wanted to take a picture. We lined.up opposing them, rumble style. Tom Trotter from Rock Slide and I fake argued and got everyone riled up (or maybe thats just dimb theatrics everyone saw through?)

20240326_134018.jpg

The "battle" of the 10 am Backwards Bill vs the 9 am Seven Mile Rim commenced. Just like the real Monitor/Merrimack (CSS Virginia for you rebel sympathizer folks) no real damage was done and we both went on our way.

Follow that up with Burnt Toast and I lean and you get people a little rattled but realizing they have acquired some skills is pretty gratifying. Fun day for sure

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Trail Day #37

7 Mile Rim

2024 EJS Sophomore Package Group 1
Awesome trail Day! No breakdowns is always a good thing. Helping people learn about momentum (not speed) to climb obstacles is always desired (at advanced levels , maybe speed is required for momentum. We are just trying to resolve people crawling up to ledge, stopping and spinning their tires and getting frustrated. ) , picking lines that work for them, some downhill crawling strategies and a few other things.

The descent into Uranium arch blows some people's mind. Especially if they don't choose a good line on a little ledge a bit before the big descent.

We had a lot of fun meeting a group of other EJA participants at Monitir Merrimack. They were lined up to take a picture where we wanted to take a picture. We lined.up opposing them, rumble style. Tom Trotter from Rock Slide and I fake argued and got everyone riled up (or maybe thats just dimb theatrics everyone saw through?)

View attachment 171100

The "battle" of the 10 am Backwards Bill vs the 9 am Seven Mile Rim commenced. Just like the real Monitor/Merrimack (CSS Virginia for you rebel sympathizer folks) no real damage was done and we both went on our way.

Follow that up with Burnt Toast and I lean and you get people a little rattled but realizing they have acquired some skills is pretty gratifying. Fun day for sure
EJS is lucky to have you leading trails. You, Brett, Bart and Dempsey run a tight ship with the appropriate amount of fun thrown in. Now I'm bummed we aren't there.