Northern Utah Mark your calendar! Octane Party, July 27th @ MMP

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Join us for the inaugural Octane Party Car and Motorcycle Show at Miller Motorsports Park on July 27, 2014. Come share your passion as you display your classic beauties, exotic sports cars, and sleek motorcycles amongst some of the most incredible cars in the state.

The Octane Party is being held in conjunction with the Beehive Drive (formerly the Utah Fast Pass) so not only will there be a large collection of vehicles on display for the Octane Party, the exotic models participating in the Beehive Drive will also be part of the show.

Cost to register a vehicle for display is free until May 31; $5 until June 30; $10 until July 26; $15 day of event.

Not a car owner? Attend with other enthusiasts and simply enjoy the show!

Entrance fee: $10 at the gate; Children 12 & under get in free

Gates open at 9:30 AM; Show lasts from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM.

More details and registration here:
www.beehivedrive.org/index.html#octane-party

Please share this with any other Utah automobile forums you participate in and with any club affiliations you might have.

So who is going?

octane-poster-beb6c02f.png

RogueJeepr

Here!
I'll bring my 32 . May even take Butterfield over so I can get some dirt on it . If its OK for ratrods to come.

Last edited:

blznnp

Wish I could go, would live to bring my camaro out an look at all the cars. Havnt been to a car show this year yet.