Mark your calendars for 11/20 Tuesday!!!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
More info will be forthcoming, however in order to get the ball rolling I am starting a feeler thread.

The Moab RMP comment deadline is approaching quickly! We need every motorized user, every wife, child, freind, etc that enjoys public lands, to comment on the upcoming plan. SUWA will have their "interests" represented, we need to cover our butts! I know its kindve last minute, but the idea just came up and we are running with it. If it proves to be sucsessful we will be doing it for all the other RMP's that are currently in the works too (Price aka SR Swell, Kanab, etc.).

Here is how it works:

We are going to host a "Comment Letter Party", ~6pm-9pm, Larry H Miller Jeep in Sandy. The U4WDA will have educated representatives there to help guide you in writing meaningful comments. We will then collect all the letters and send them in for you! Bring your freinds, bring your family, tell anyone that hasn't submitted a letter yet.

If you can't make it, send a freind... we will have info packets for you to take, add a stamp and it will be ready to mail (after you comment of course ;)). Start thinking of your comments now!

Again, there will be far more details in the actual thread, I'll post a link here when all the details are hammered out.

WE NEED EVERYONES HELP!!!

Seth

These go to 11
The next year is critical! Comments made during this period will effect the next generation of off-roading. Please make every effort to get and stay involved. Now is the time!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
this is super serious.. the next what, 15 years of land use in and around MOAB are in question...

how many years down the road after our trails are shut down in Moab will the average enthusiast realize that they f***ed up by not doing more.. hindsight is 20/20, let's not forget that.

-Jason

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Posted it everywhere I could :)

There was a reason this one was a "feeler" thread and "there will be far more details in the actual thread", I'm waiting on a 100% commitment on the time/place... there is a chance we have to move it :-\

But, I'm 99% sure its good to go... but until I have the word from the manager at LHM Jeep I didn't want to paste it everywhere. As long as we paste the final details in the same place we'll be golden :D

Brett

Meat-Hippy
There was a reason this one was a "feeler" thread and "there will be far more details in the actual thread", I'm waiting on a 100% commitment on the time/place... there is a chance we have to move it :-\

But, I'm 99% sure its good to go... but until I have the word from the manager at LHM Jeep I didn't want to paste it everywhere. As long as we paste the final details in the same place we'll be golden :D

Blame Mudflap! He made me!

EDIT: And Steve, too, since I just checked my email ;)

Last edited:

MRJ

Just a user
If need be we can meet at Summit Machine. I still have a little room around the insulation (if you have been here you know what I'm talking about).