Maybe Something to Look into...?

Just replied to the same topic in the Land Use forum.

This sounds like a great project for a club to get involved with for National Public Lands Day on 9/30. If any club (or group of individuals) wants to get involved with this, contact me and I'll put you in touch with the appropriate FS reps. All it takes is for someone to take the leadership role on a project like this and then get it done. No experience necessary.

U4WDA is organizing a statewide effort to have the biggest NPLD in Utah history. We're trying to get every club and as many individuals as possible to get involved.

olywrestle

Duct Tape
scoutabout said:
Just replied to the same topic in the Land Use forum.

This sounds like a great project for a club to get involved with for National Public Lands Day on 9/30. If any club (or group of individuals) wants to get involved with this, contact me and I'll put you in touch with the appropriate FS reps. All it takes is for someone to take the leadership role on a project like this and then get it done. No experience necessary.

U4WDA is organizing a statewide effort to have the biggest NPLD in Utah history. We're trying to get every club and as many individuals as possible to get involved.
Would gladly participate in this. My schedule should be changing soon so that I can make it to the board meetings...