meet and greet?

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Nothing wrong with having multiple M&G's in SLC, Ut Co, Ogden, Moab, St George, etc. I really like Codys suggestion of the park. It's not really going to be an official event, so you guys & gals are welcome to begin putting them together.

Bucking Bronco

Why not a place like Boston’s grill (or similar) they have a pool table, some arcade games and they serve drinks and it’s a restaurant so any age is allowed. They also have an outdoor area so we could gawk at “bent tube and big rubber”

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Why not a place like Boston’s grill (or similar) they have a pool table, some arcade games and they serve drinks and it’s a restaurant so any age is allowed. They also have an outdoor area so we could gawk at “bent tube and big rubber”

This sounds great... now which one? and is april 4th still good date?

I wouldn't mind one in moab over ejs but I will be leaving monday the 17th so I would be out on that one... if anyone is there from the 13th to the 17th we will be going to the Rio for steak dinner and we would be glad to have anyone join us... and of course now that I know about it... we will be hitting the brewery for some beer cheese soup too!!!

GI'sCHICK

This sounds great... now which one? and is april 4th still good date?

I wouldn't mind one in moab over ejs but I will be leaving monday the 17th so I would be out on that one... if anyone is there from the 13th to the 17th we will be going to the Rio for steak dinner and we would be glad to have anyone join us... and of course now that I know about it... we will be hitting the brewery for some beer cheese soup too!!!

:eek: Plans? He made some plans? Way to go Honey! ;) Now we wont be driving around Moab asking, "Where do you wanna eat? ... "I dont care, where ever you wanna eat." :rofl:

offroaddave

It's just one term!
also, having it at a bar would eliminate some of the younger people on the board who are young enough not to have a high level of pent up hate for people they don't know yet. I would dare venture that they would have a higher probability of showing up to such a fracas as a direct result of their yet-to-be-nurtured angst and intolerance towards strangers. Why don't you ladies rent a pavilion at a park and people can bring their own food/beverage (non adult) selections and spend the afternoon taking turns ego stroking over bent tube and big rubber?

;)

The only thing funnier than this, would probably be Cody's next post. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

U

unltd1

April 4th is cool with us. How about Red Rock Brewpub at 254 S 200 W? They have a pool table and AWESOME food, plus a full bar (very important). It's a regular restaurant too, so you can go even if you're under 21... We always have a great time there. They get really busy though, so we'd want to have a scout who is willing to go and wait for a table for all of us...

U

unltd1

There's also a place called Mo's Bar and Grill, which is at 358 S West Temple, which is not as busy, and a pretty good place to meet. No pool tables, just a bar and grill...

richpblaze

OK if no one will take action I will

April 4th at 7:00 PM at Crawlers 3793 So State. be there. If the first Friday of every month works post up. If we don't like the place we can change up. Not to mention we could always go North or South a couple of times as well.