meet and greet?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Sweet. I'll lock myself into a small room with 1000 cigarettes burning so I can blend in there. ;)

GI'sCHICK

April 4th is cool with us. How about Red Rock Brewpub at 254 S 200 W? They have a pool table and AWESOME food, plus a full bar (very important). It's a regular restaurant too, so you can go even if you're under 21...

I thought we already had a place to go and time set... but crawlers works for me too...

U

unltd1

April 4th. Crawlers. We'll be there. Might be a little bit late. Goat doesn't get off work until at least 6:00. Save us 2 seats!!!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
April 4th is cool with us. How about Red Rock Brewpub at 254 S 200 W? They have a pool table and AWESOME food, plus a full bar (very important). It's a regular restaurant too, so you can go even if you're under 21... We always have a great time there. They get really busy though, so we'd want to have a scout who is willing to go and wait for a table for all of us...

Redrock is great. I vote for here as well.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I'm more down for the bar and grill anyway, that way I don't smell like a chimney when I leave

U

unltd1

Do NOT make me regret taking the night off work to do this.....

U

unltd1

(sigh).....

OK. Since Crawlers is closed...there are a few of us who would like to go to Redrock Brewing Co. The address is 254 S 200 W. Everyone OK with meeting Friday, April 4th at...7:30? Early enough to eat dinner, late enough to drink...

All in favor, say aye...

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
(sigh).....

OK. Since Crawlers is closed...there are a few of us who would like to go to Redrock Brewing Co. The address is 254 S 200 W. Everyone OK with meeting Friday, April 4th at...7:30? Early enough to eat dinner, late enough to drink...

All in favor, say aye...

AYE!! I will be there so at least you know you will be entertained;)

U

unltd1

...and I won't have to worry about trying to carry the conversation....

U

unltd1

I just want to hear more about your internet dating adventures!!!!