Minecraft Server (PC/Mac) for kids of RME'rs

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm guessing some of you on here have kids who like to play minecraft (or enjoy it yourselves...)

A while back I setup a minecraft server for my 7 year old son and recently we restarted a new world because of the latest update.

He want's to know if there's anybody that wants to play on his server with him. It's currently blank so I'm hoping to see if some people will jump on and build some cool stuff. I jump on and build with him every once in a while when I have time.

server address: minecraft.pinionlabs.com
server map: http://minecraft.pinionlabs.com:8123
current version: 1.7.2

It's currently in survival mode but we can switch it to creative or whatever. No real plans or rules, other than don't destroy peoples stuff. :)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Awesome guys. I'll setup an RME permissions group so they can switch from creative or survival. When I get it setup, I'll have you pm their minecraft usernames so I can add them to the usergroup on the server for special permissions. :cool:

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I was still waiting on the word that it was set up. My boy has been asking me everyday about this. I am illiterate to mine craft so I will need some help.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
I was still waiting on the word that it was set up. My boy has been asking me everyday about this. I am illiterate to mine craft so I will need some help.

Click on the minecraft icon, it will launch, use your player, click play, go to multiplayer, it will bring up a few boxes, click "add server" type in minecraft.pinionlabs.com, then go/start.

I'm trying to remember exactly how we did it last night, but, I'm sure that should get you there.
Both of my kids use the same username, ElFumOGoBoomO