mm, ginger beer, the new Apple Beer flavor is good too!

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Anyone else been sampling the different brew varieties of ginger beer? Out of the 4 brews I have tried my favorite so far is from Bundaberg out of Australia. There is also a new flavor of Apple Beer out as well called "Five" that is worth trying. Nothing like enjoying a tasty beverage that is actually pretty good for you!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Oh yes I love me some Bundaburg! Try their root beer too it's awesome

Thats funny. On multiple occasions in Australia I had people ask me, "What is 'root beer'?" or, upon finding some in a cold case at a fish 'n chips shop, "You every had that before? Weird stuff, but I guess the Yank's love it!"

Never saw Bundy root beer down there, but their ginger beer, and far better stuff that I can't remember the name of, was everywhere.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Yes they are and I think Tacoma and Kurt made fun of me for that when I posted it on Facebook haha.

Hmm, sounds about right. Tacoma and I share a Bundy czar buddy, rum, ginger you name it. Can't hang with thr Aussie crew if you don't salivate over their imports. Try a ginger beer float, perhaps not exactly what you thought you ordered (root beer float) but shockingly decent.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hmm, sounds about right. Tacoma and I share a Bundy czar buddy, rum, ginger you name it. Can't hang with thr Aussie crew if you don't salivate over their imports. Try a ginger beer float, perhaps not exactly what you thought you ordered (root beer float) but shockingly decent.

That's the damn truth right there. I was not kind to "airmanwilliams" and his retarded taste buds. :D BECAUSE HE"S WRONG!!! hahahahhaha :rofl:

Kidding aside, I love pretty much all ginger beer, and Bundies are delicious. I prefer the kickier sort that you get from various smaller, craft-beverage type places but Bundies ALWAYS hit the spot.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
That's the damn truth right there. I was not kind to "airmanwilliams" and his retarded taste buds. :D BECAUSE HE"S WRONG!!! hahahahhaha :rofl:

Kidding aside, I love pretty much all ginger beer, and Bundies are delicious. I prefer the kickier sort that you get from various smaller, craft-beverage type places but Bundies ALWAYS hit the spot.

Stronger kick like C0ck and Bull ginger beer? This is c0ck as in the bird, not the expletive for those unfamiliar.