Moab April 1st weekend

rondo

rondo
There is 3 of us going to Moab over the April 1st weekend; Fri-Mon. Staying at slickrock campground. We're trying to beat the rush and not deal with the EJS crowds.
If anyone would like to join us you're welcome to.
The hardest trail we'll run is Pritchett Canyon. We'll likely run golden spike-crack, cliffhanger, and some of the old standbys. Two of us have fairly hard core rigs but one guy has a TJ with 33s and limited slip. But be prepared to break something :)
We're real easy going and relaxed and like to meet new friends. So if you're in the area, stop by :)

TimB

Homesick
I'll be there - probably be doing stuff nobody else likes though.

You're aware Cliff Hanger has been neutered? Still very scenic but most of the challenge is easier.

I'll wave if I see you.

TimB

Homesick
Stuff that don't have a cute name assigned and is not well known. ;)
I like remote area's that may involve lots of dirt road and not very much "totally rad" technical wheeling. And sometimes I find something really cool I was not expecting.

I've done the Safari trails until I can almost do them blindfolded - I still like them but there are a lot of turns I've not taken yet.

TELFORD

its a work in progress
rondo said:
There is 3 of us going to Moab over the April 1st weekend; Fri-Mon. Staying at slickrock campground. We're trying to beat the rush and not deal with the EJS crowds.
If anyone would like to join us you're welcome to.
The hardest trail we'll run is Pritchett Canyon. We'll likely run golden spike-crack, cliffhanger, and some of the old standbys. Two of us have fairly hard core rigs but one guy has a TJ with 33s and limited slip. But be prepared to break something :)
We're real easy going and relaxed and like to meet new friends. So if you're in the area, stop by :)

I guess this means you got the 60 done? hows it run, not to hijack or anything

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
TimB said:
Stuff that don't have a cute name assigned and is not well known. ;)
I like remote area's that may involve lots of dirt road and not very much "totally rad" technical wheeling. And sometimes I find something really cool I was not expecting.

I've done the Safari trails until I can almost do them blindfolded - I still like them but there are a lot of turns I've not taken yet.
I'm down with out of the way trails, we've found a lot of cool places just by going off the beaten path a little. On most trips we try to do a little exploring, mostly looking for sand for the kids:D

rondo

rondo
TELFORD said:
I guess this means you got the 60 done? hows it run, not to hijack or anything

The 60 has been done for 2+ years! I haven't had time to put it in until recently because of some ahem 'army' obligations :D
The jeep is still in pieces...but front end is done, 4 link is done, axle installed, air shocks went in very late last night...this week Outer Limit Motorsports installs the klune V and brakes (i'm just running out of time to finish it myself) and it'll be ready for Moab. After that i'll plumb the fuel system and install seats. All done!
But if its not i'm taking the truck. So i'm going no matter what!
You going with us or what man!:D

robfisher

Ill be down on saturday at about 8 or so we should go run hells or something since its close to where youre camping. Look for a 05 red ram cummins with an 87 four runner trailered behind it. I want to see if anything else is going to break before easter