South-East Utah Moab April 20&21

I will be headed down to Moab for a long weekend of wheeling. I will be wheeling with my 2 little boys, we did fins and things last time. Since then I have a 6 inch lift and open at both ends and 33" AT's Looking to see if anyone else would like to go. I would like to try a few others and a little harder ones I did fins and Things in the rain and had very little if any issues. I should be arriving Thursday night or Friday sometime from utah county depending on my work schedule. Text of call 801-822-4428 James

Last edited:

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Without knowing what you are driving I will suggest Kane Creek and Metal Masher, both are easily accomplished with 33's and open differentials, very fun and scenic trails as well.

Thinking hells revenge past that I have a list from my book but have never done any other than fins. Any ideas would be great. A few guys from work are thinking about headed down for Saturday rides. 1 TJ, 1 LJ and maybe 1 stock JK. LJ has 3 inch lift 33" and front locker, TJ 2" lift open both ends.

chans

Hells Revenge would be good. There is also Porcupine over by Fins and probably the same difficulty or maybe slightly harder than Fins. Top of the World would be good for open diffs but it has been awhile since I have been there. The is also Gold Bar Rim and Metal Masher if you bypass Widow Maker. Poison Spider might be a little difficult with open diffs since the switch back has gotten worse but should be doable.

chans

I will text or call you when I get to Moab Friday afternoon. I will be in a red 94 Toyota. Been having issues with my front locker where I occasionally loose front wheel drive but should be able to handle the trails and have a winch.

Chris

Sounds good. I am installing my sliders I had built so I might head down Friday morning. Would like to hit porcupine. I have heard about it but I don't think it is in my Moab book. I will look again. Looking foreword to riding with a few others from RME. Had some more guys from work today interested in riding. It will be a fun weekend. If I don't answer text me and I will get back to you.