Moab next weekend?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thinking about a Moab test run with the TJ next weekend, preferably Saturday the 10th, unloading at 9 AM.

Thinking either Moab Rim or Pritchett, maybe just to Rocker Knocker and back.

I'll still be getting to know the TJ and how it works with the changes, so I want to test it out... but not push too hard.

Anyone interested?

RockChucker

Interested? Yes. Possible to make it? No. Take pics and vids! I have a goal to run pritchett at some point this year on a single shot drone. My little drone can fly for like 35-40 mins. It would be cool to put it in the air at the start and then land it at the top of yellow hill ha. Maybe a pipe dream. But would be fun to try.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Thinking about a Moab test run with the TJ next weekend, preferably Saturday the 10th, unloading at 9 AM.

Thinking either Moab Rim or Pritchett, maybe just to Rocker Knocker and back.

I'll still be getting to know the TJ and how it works with the changes, so I want to test it out... but not push too hard.

Anyone interested?
Hmmmmmmmmm

🤔

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Interested? Yes. Possible to make it? No. Take pics and vids! I have a goal to run pritchett at some point this year on a single shot drone. My little drone can fly for like 35-40 mins. It would be cool to put it in the air at the start and then land it at the top of yellow hill ha. Maybe a pipe dream. But would be fun to try.
I’m 100% in. I’ll drag @SoopaHick with me.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I’m sitting in the Pritchett parking lot/campground right now, camping. A guy I’m with is good friends with the owner of all the land around here. There will be condos blocking the entrance here “soon”. They haven’t decided if they are going to make a new entrance or just close access to this end of the trail. Sounds like “soon” is still a ways off though. They are bringing in 60,000 (!) loads of fill to bring up the elevation on the river side of the road. Where the old campground is. So the condos on that side won’t have flood issues. They are fighting the city on who will have to improve the road out here. They also have to tunnel through rock directly north of the parking lot/campground of the trailhead to redirect flash flood water. There was a flash flood here two weeks ago that put 18” of sand over the campground and trailhead. Get here soon while you can still enjoy it.

A67D9208-6D09-4AA7-AB47-337326379340.jpeg