Moab on the Bike

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Thinking of heading down to Moab next week for a little dirt bike trip. Weather looks nice and I need to get out. What's your favorite trail on two wheels?

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
How much riding have you done in Moab?
If you are new to bikes in Moab, hells revenge is fun.
Behind the rocks is my favorite trail on bikes right now. It has a very good mix of terrain and obstacles.
Doing poison spider-gold bar-golden spike is a fun trail, but you have to be street legal or have a second vehicle.

Tan Comanche

Desert Speed Shock Tuning
Hit up porcupine rim, then go to this valley below and ride the wash. It's epic! It runs from the la sal forest all the way to the river.

uploadfromtaptalk1454816681297.jpg

He is a pic of the valley.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Read a lot about this trail, look great!!

It can be pretty challenging, lots of rocky ledges and climbs... this is an older video, Kurt and Von as well as other RME members. It was a great ride!

[video=youtube;83JUo6saHhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83JUo6saHhA[/video]

sixstringsteve

i haven't ridden it on a dirt bike, but the slickrock mountain bike trail was actually created for motorcycles, not pedal bikes. It's still legal to dirt bikes, which is cool. Every time I'm there on my pedal bike I'm wishing I was on a dirt bike instead. It's very similar terrain to Hell's Revenge.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
i haven't ridden it on a dirt bike, but the slickrock mountain bike trail was actually created for motorcycles, not pedal bikes. It's still legal to dirt bikes, which is cool. Every time I'm there on my pedal bike I'm wishing I was on a dirt bike instead. It's very similar terrain to Hell's Revenge.

I have checked this out also, look so cool

Tonkaman

There are too many great options to list!
Sovereign trail is probably my favorite but I'm partial to tight and technical trails.
The slick rock bike trail is an absolute must! There's nothing else like it

The best part of riding Moab on about is that you can do trails 10x faster than in a jeep