Will you participate

• Yes I will I care about Moab and want to continue to wheel there

Votes: 57 98.3%
  • No I don't really care about land use in Moab I own a mall crawler

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
There is some interest from some Idaho folks in coming as well. Hopefully we can get some support from the Idaho 4x4 ass.

I hope those permits come through. I really want to drive the Scout down State.

Lifelong Jeeper

If I weren't going to be in Nashville I would be there for sure. I will however forward this to five of my family members who all drive Jeeps and Love Moab. Bumbed I won't be here.

Ryan
U4WDA Member

blazinzuk

There is some interest from some Idaho folks in coming as well. Hopefully we can get some support from the Idaho 4x4 ass.

I hope those permits come through. I really want to drive the Scout down State.

If I can't come with my rig Cheston I will drive your superduty or the cherokee just to get some more rigs there :p

SP Unlimited

I get paid to do this
At this point the permit will be for street legal vehicles. I would plan on that for now. Once the permit is approved I may try to gauge their willingness to allow OHV stickers. Thanks for the cross post NVRSTUK that is great!!

Here are the numbers so far:

Rocky Mountain Extreme
27 Committed 7 Possible
Total 34

U4x4C
12 committed 3 possible
Total 15

Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers
Possible 15

SLC4x4
Possible 10

Utah Off Road
5 committed

Mall Crawlin
2 comitted

All totalled that is 81 rigs :greg: figure in some redundancy and with what I hope is at least an 80% turn out rate and we are netting 52 - 60 rigs. Comin along!! can we get more??

Last edited:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I am a for sure. Count me as one of the Outlaws. I will be taking 2 rigs though. My wifes Cherokee and hopefully the Scout. It is registered but not street legal anymore. If not the Scout I will bring the F350 which is now on 37s